Job Title: SEO Specialist
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Field of Study: Website or graphic design, computer sciences
SEO Specialist Position
A Search Engine Optimization Specialist (SEO) works with analytics and marketing skills to change the online presence of a company. Our company is in need of an SEO Specialist.
As an SEO Specialist you will be responsible for executing SEO strategies, driving the audience to our websites and managing the reputation of our company in the online world. We expect you to carry out the following duties:
- Perform checks, manage and examine results and data to achieve maximum ROI percentage;
- Analyze analytics of websites;
- Optimize pages for search engine marketing;
- Conduct keyword discovery, optimization and expansion;
- Implement new recommendations concerning search engine optimization;
- Examine competitors’ advertising strategies and links;
- Perform link building strategy;
- Develop guides with recommendations concerning website architecture; linking content, and others to improve SEO optimization;
- Implement effective content marketing strategies.
SEO Specialist focuses on identifying strategies, tactics, and techniques for increasing the number of visitors to the website so that pages will get higher placement in the search engine results.
- At least 2 years experience of working with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM);
- Excellent knowledge of website analysis including different tools such as Google Analytics etc.;
- Experience in writing effective keywords using popular instruments (Google, Keyword Discovery, WordTracker);
- Acquaintance with HTML/CSS/Java Script;
- The ability of creative thinking, multitasking and problems solving;
- Examine the algorithms of the search engines and stay up to date with the latest trends and changes.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your resume to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org